Technical data and product description:They offer here on a sports suspension with components of the renowned German brand manufacturers Bilstein and H & R for the VW Golf IV or VW Bora, The ABE does not apply to Golf Estate or Bora Estate. A chassis for the station wagons - without ABE, but with TÜV certificate - can be found in my shop.
- Model year: from 08.97
- Expertise: The dampers are registration free. The H & R springs have one ABE, ie you save in comparison to many other springs a registration at the TÜV and thus 1h time and about 50 ? . Take this into consideration when comparing prices with other suspensions.
- Lowering front axle / rear axle: 35/35 mm
- Suitability: 2WD, not for 4motion
- Scope of supply: 1 complete set consisting of 4 springs, front and rear, + 4 Bilstein B4 shocks also for front and rear.
These shock absorbers are standard length and are suitable for lowering springs up to 40 mm.
Here is the technical data of the kit:
Manufacturer: H & R / Bilstein
- Model: from 08.97
- Approval: German TÜV papers
- Lowering approx. FA / RA: 35/35 mm
- Compatibility springs: only 2WD, not for 4motion (= not for 4WD)
- you get: 1 complete set of four springs, front and rear + 4 Bilstein B4 dampers therefore for front and rear axle.
If you are uncertain about the suitability of this kit for your VW, please contact me through eBay's "ASK" function.
Please state front axle load and engine type in the eBay checkout / Paypal message field. Otherwise it is not possible to deliver the right kit. You find those values ??on the ID plate of your car, see picture above. I need the values ??# 1 & # 2 (front / rear axle, 860 kg and 895 kg in the sample picture).
I am able to deliver the entire H & R and Bilstein portfolio, so I can open one for you.
The typical delivery time of this bundle in the EU is 4-5 working days. No shipping to Channel Islands, other remote areas like Scottish Highlands are ok.